Just a quick post about my amazing, beautiful, wonderful mother. It's her __ th birthday today! I just want you to know how much I admire and love you, Mom.
Thank you for teaching me how to be a mother by mothering me with care, love, and dignity. It's amazing how easy it is to follow the example that has been set. I'm thankful that my example was such a supremely good one.
Thank you for believing in me without pushing me. You are always so complimentary, so encouraging, and so genuine. It never occurred to me as a child that there was anything beyond my capacity. I credit you for giving me confidence in myself.
Thank you for loving the gospel and for teaching me to walk in faith. My life is the best it could be because I have you as my mother.
April 16-30 2015
-
4/16
You need a Clara Barton costume tomorrow!!? No problem.
#pinteresttotherescue
4/17
Emmy did a great job on her Clara Barton report!!
camping in ...
11 years ago

2 comments:
Thank you, thank you, thank you, honey!
Definitely the BEST birthday gift a mom could receive! I love you!
Mom
Post a Comment