Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Slow Saturdays

Slow Saturdays are the best, aren't they? This weekend we didn't have anything pressing to do in the morning, so while Brad and I pursued house projects the kids entertained themselves. Kate found Brad's old motorcycle helmets and she and Jack made the couch into a 'bike' and then a 'racecar' and then an 'airplain' and then a 'train' ... Four hours later, the worst we had to do was fluff a few pillows, fold a few blankets and put away the helmets. CHEAP ENTERTAINMENT!!



2 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

Sometimes don't you wonder why you buy toys? With imaginations, kids have a ball with the simplest of things!

Cindy said...

Amen mom! What a cute and fun idea and they look so cute in the helmets! I love that Kate and Jack have fun playing together. Morgan and Kaleb have just recently been having fun together. I LOVE IT!