Last night we took the Jeep up the mountain past Pomerelle ski resort to Lake Cleveland. We had a picnic and then hiked around the lake. It was gorgeous! We all had a great time. I had to laugh at our little safety kids, as we were preparing to leave Todd was packing his own bag with flashlights, bandaids, neosporin, pocket knife, leatherman, slingshot w/rocks, sunscreen, and bug spray. Kate insisted upon bringing the GIANT first aid kit. :) She did scrape her leg, which Todd then doctored up for her, so all the preparation was not in vain. It's nice to know they're looking out for us.
April 16-30 2015
-
4/16
You need a Clara Barton costume tomorrow!!? No problem.
#pinteresttotherescue
4/17
Emmy did a great job on her Clara Barton report!!
camping in ...
11 years ago

3 comments:
We had YW camp there one year. When I saw your pictures of the lake it brought back so many good memories. What a beautiful place.
It looks absolutely gorgeous there! So glad you had such a good time and though I wouldn't want anyone to get hurt...it is pretty cute that they found out it is good to be prepared!
What a beautiful place and an even more beautiful family! Looks like you had a great FHE together. I loved all of the pictures and I chuckled at Todd's little preparedness kit, that's so "Todd" and that's why I love that kid!
Post a Comment