Monday, November 2, 2009

"Mother of the Year"


Okay, sheesh, I know I do a lot of things that qualify me for the **sarcastic quotes ** "Mother of the Year Award", but this one takes the cake -- I took 1 (one), yep, uno, picture of Halloween this year. It happens to be of Todd in his classroom during his Halloween party at school. I have no idea how I managed to not take any pictures of the other two kids. What in the world was I thinking? Sometimes I amaze myself! The kids promised they would put their costumes back on and let me snap a picture tonight. FHE will be on awesome parenting skills. :)


They truly looked adorable, though I have no proof. Todd was a Newsie (who else LOVES that movie???), Kate was Shirley Holmes (Sherlock's lesser known, but highly intelligent little sister), and Jack was the ever popular dragon. We had a wonderful night. I love it when Halloween is on Saturday.


I also love the night Daylight Savings ends. It's the best day of the year, don'tcha think? :)

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

That ain't nuthin' says the mom who...well, too much to list here.

Oh, and DS ending is the worst day of the year around here because our stinkin' kids don't get it! 6:00 this morning we got the wake up call! :)

Todd looks adorable. Or awesome, I guess, since he's a pre-teen and all.

Can't wait to see the rest of the costumes.

Love you!

Greg and Wendy said...

I would give you the unsarcastic "Mother of the Year" award! You're amazing. It is just nice to know that you don't have it together every minute of every day!

Greg and Wendy said...

Can't wait to see Kate and Jack's costumes, however! Todd is the cutest newsy ever!

Christie said...

Oh Lori, I already have a hold on that title for ever - so - many moments. Sorry you'll never catch up!!HAHA Don't worry I think you're the best ever!!!!