It's already May. Which means dance and piano recital time. Kate had both recitals on the same day this year, so last Saturday was jam-packed with clothes and hairstyle changes! Enjoy a few pics of her ballet performance. Her goal this year was to earn a gold medal -- which she did! Yea for Kate!!
| Scrapbook design made with Smilebox |

2 comments:
Kate, Grandpa and I cried last night as we watched you dance! You are so graceful and beautiful! If we are not mistaken, you were playing in the rain and at the end, you wiped your muddy hands on your clothes, oh, oh! Oh, well!!!! So absolutely adorable! You are a natural and I know you didn't get it from Grandma. I think I flunked out of my ballet class!
Congratulations on a gold medal, sweetie! So sorry we couldn't be two places at once! We would have loved to see this live and in person. Another time, honey!
Post a Comment