Kate's classmates were learning how to compose poetry last week. They voted to write a poem together using Kate as their subject. She was tickled pink! Here's the finished product:
Kate,
Kate,
Kate,
Happy Kate,
Sad Kate,
Little, smily, cute Kate,
Short, thin, quick Kate,
Those are just a few.
Smart Kate,
Funny Kate,
Mad, glad, rad Kate,
Enthusiastic, energetic, excited Kate,
Nice Kate, too.
Cool Kate,
Awesome Kate,
Don't forget Great Kate.
Last of all, best of all
I like friendly Kate!
I whole-heartedly agree with all of the above and greatly appreciate her classmates for writing such sweet sentiments about her.
April 16-30 2015
-
4/16
You need a Clara Barton costume tomorrow!!? No problem.
#pinteresttotherescue
4/17
Emmy did a great job on her Clara Barton report!!
camping in ...
11 years ago

6 comments:
I couldn't agree more!
What a tribute! Amen, and Amen!
How adorable! That is so well thought out and fits her too a T! She is seriously the most adorable little girl! What cute friends she has too.
How adorable! That is so well thought out and fits her too a T! She is seriously the most adorable little girl! What cute friends she has too.
How cute! That is so sweet! I bet she felt like a million bucks!
That is Kate!!!! Fun to be recognized by her peers!!!
Post a Comment