Monday, March 7, 2011

Todd's Memory Book

Todd also had a HUGE writing assignment this year. It was extremely painful at times (for both him and his mother), but we persevered and the result is a beautiful 13 chapter memory book all about Todd. I learned a lot of new and interesting things about him and truly treasure this keepsake/history of the first 12 years of his life. He is a multi-faceted guy!

If you'd like to browse through it, you're welcome to. If not, we're not offended! It's 13 chapters, after all! And admittedly, it will be most interesting to Mom, Dad, Grandma, and Grandpa!

For the abbreviated version, you might just want to look through the title pages for each of his chapters. You get a pretty good idea of the content just from the picture choices. As a side note, may I just mention that kids today are exceptionally adept at using the computer! Wow -- go Todd!

** Editor's note: I think I've got these files embedded correctly now, so that you don't even have to log in to Google Docs to view them. They should (cross fingers) just pop up when you click on the hyper text. Let me know if you're having troubles. I'm at the extreme novice level still! **

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

Where can we look at it?

Lori Wilson said...

Linds, I'm a Google Docs novice, but I uploaded them there with hyper links from the blog. When you click on the hyper linked words in the post it will take you to Google Docs. You just have to log in using your regular Google ID (the same thing you use to log in to your Blogger account, etc.). It's probably a gmail account and password. Once you're logged in it should redirect you to his book, etc. Let me know if it's not working for you and I'll figure out what I did wrong! :) Love ya! Lor

Jocelyn said...

Oh my heavens, Lori, I LOVED this!!!!! LOVED. IT!!!!!

And is it super weird that I don't remember the collar bone incident? I can't believe it.

Todd is such a great kid. Wow. This was a blast to read.

Lori Wilson said...

I'm glad you don't remember that! It was probably traumatizing!! Thanks for taking the time to look through it. You're always so thoughtful like that... Love you. :)

Christie said...

I tried, but I'm a dummy. I'll try again latter and call you if I can't get there.

Christie said...

Todd,you are amazing. I read every bit of it and enjoyed it so much. I remembered alot of the early stuff, but so glad to read the things about you now. You are a remarkable young man. We love you lots and lots!!!

Cindy said...

The was pretty incredible--I laughed and cried through the whole thing. Todd, you really are amazing and the fact that you have a plan in your mind for the future is awesome (you are way above most college students) Uncle "D" and I are so impressed! Love, love, love, your awesome personality!

Greg and Wendy said...

Lori, though we have read the book and Todd knows our feelings about it, we would still like to be able to view it on line. For some reason, we see no hyperlink to get us to the Google site. Any ideas?

And by the way, Todd, Grandpa and I forgot to tell you when we spoke with you that we were very impressed with your fearlessness in talking about your religious beliefs and goals though it was a school assignment. That is commendable...keep it up! Not everyone will do that and it gets harder as you get further along in your education. Stay firm!!!! Love you tons and tons and tons and tons!