I'm back in the blogosphere ... I hope! Just wanted to ask a favor, that everyone say a little prayer for Todd this week. He's trying out for the basketball team and could use your prayers to calm his nerves. He doesn't act too worried about it, but I know he is nervous. I'm praying that he'll make the team. It would be such a great experience for him. He's been practicing and is getting so much better. We're so proud of his efforts!
Update: Todd didn't make the team. :(. It was a sad day, but he has bounced back quickly. He is determined to work hard this year and improve his skills for next year. We're totally proud of him. He is taking this disappointment in stride and will hopefully use it as fuel in his quest for betterment.
April 16-30 2015
-
4/16
You need a Clara Barton costume tomorrow!!? No problem.
#pinteresttotherescue
4/17
Emmy did a great job on her Clara Barton report!!
camping in ...
11 years ago

1 comments:
You got it! Todd is such a wonderful young man...a gentleman in every way! We are so happy that he worked hard to try out and hope the very best for him whatever that may be! He is in our prayers for sure!
Post a Comment