Monday, July 7, 2008

A Fun Visit From Matt and Sara

Like a dope I took absolutely NO pictures of our awesome day with Matt, Sara, Luke, Emma, Gavin, and Mom. Sorry guys, hopefully Sara will post some on her blog so you can see what a great time we had. It was so fun to see the kids and to spend some time catching up. What an amazing family they are. We are so lucky to have them in our lives.

We spent the afternoon swimming, jumping in the bounce house, eating, visiting, laughing, watching the kids play, etc. The time absolutely flew by and before I knew it I had to hurry and get ready to sing at the preshow of the melodrama at the Wilson Theater. They were so great to hustle and get ready themselves, and even came to listen to me sing before they left for Blackfoot. Thanks for the wonderful visit -- we love you all!

1 comments:

The Florida Roses said...

Thank you for a WONDERFUL day! It was so great. I put a bunch of pictures on my blog that you should be able to right click and save. If not let me know and I will email them to you! Thanks again for all the work you put into the day we had with you. We love you all so much!