Okay, Lor, the picture of me in the swimming suit (YIKES) I'm going out tomorrow to find me a pair of swim shorts. Thanks a bunch (j/k) Another great round of pictures of the kids, shows how much fun they really had. I too love that Kate/Morgan and Regan/Todd had such a fun hanging out! Hopefully they'll always be great buddies.
Actually, Cin, you look AMAZING in your swimsuit. Seriously ... how does a girl with 6 (count 'em ... 6) kids look like that? You are awesome!!!! Be proud. :)
I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I love my husband and 3 beautiful children with all my heart. I have the privilege of being a stay-at-home mom. I teach a little math and a few voice lessons on the side, but mostly I'm just there for my kids! I live in a life-size Barbie Dream House and enjoy the benefits and joys of small town living.
April 16-30 2015
-
4/16
You need a Clara Barton costume tomorrow!!? No problem.
#pinteresttotherescue
4/17
Emmy did a great job on her Clara Barton report!!
camping in ...
Pillowcases For CAPSA
-
UPDATE: PO Box for all donations is:
Julie Allen
PO Box 138
Hyde Park, UT 84318
Well, friends, I am constantly amazed by the outpouring of support and l...
Corbin is 3!!
-
Happy belated Birthday to my Corbin!
A few fun facts about Corbin:
- He has grown up so much this past year.
- He is talking a lot more and is very...
3 comments:
Okay, Lor, the picture of me in the swimming suit (YIKES) I'm going out tomorrow to find me a pair of swim shorts. Thanks a bunch (j/k) Another great round of pictures of the kids, shows how much fun they really had. I too love that Kate/Morgan and Regan/Todd had such a fun hanging out! Hopefully they'll always be great buddies.
Actually, Cin, you look AMAZING in your swimsuit. Seriously ... how does a girl with 6 (count 'em ... 6) kids look like that? You are awesome!!!! Be proud. :)
Such great pictures! I especially love the one of Morgan and Kate. They are such buds!
Post a Comment