Sunday, October 4, 2009

Welcome Winter!

Click to play this Smilebox invite: First Snow of the Season
Create your own invite - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox invite

4 comments:

Missy08 said...

wow u guys got snow we didn't get none here in Nampa just rain.

Christie said...

Yuck, thats all I've got to say about that!!!! Not ready for that yet!!! The kids were cute!!!

Greg and Wendy said...

Can't believe you got THAT much snow! I vote we have fall before winter sets in!

Lindsay said...

Oh my goodness! SNOW! I'll be honest- I'm so excited for snow and winter this year because that's when my little guy will be here! It's so fun to look at your blog. I admit I blog-stalked you all the time before we got a blog so I could see what you and your family were up to. Now I can actually comment though-yay! It's so fun to see what your family is doing. Rob and I miss you guys and love you! Oh and I'm sorry we didn't get the chance to talk more at the fair. Hope to see you soon! Love you!