Sunday, February 7, 2010

A Few Joseph Pictures

Sorry for the blurriness of these pictures ... I pulled them off of a friend's Facebook page. If you'd like to see them a little more clearly, just log on to my Facebook profile and click on my photos. You'll see a bunch of them. I'll also be getting a bunch of photos from several friends who were kind enough to document the show for me. Then I'll have some better pictures of Brad and the kids as well. More to come ...

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Joseph
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

5 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

Loved the picture reminder of the wonderful "Joseph" production! We've seen the show a number of times over the years but none done better than this one. And, of course, the narrator was superb! Naphtali and our two little children's choir kids were also a special treat. It was truly a thrilling experience to watch this cast of VERY talented performers give their all for our entertainment and uplift!

Greg and Wendy said...

We are applying pressure...we have not yet received a DVD of the show! Please!!!!!!!!

Christie said...

I'm so sad that it fell on the same week we were gone. I would so love to watch a DVD of it. You are such a talented chick!!! Happy Late BDAY!!! When did you get to be 36, you are really dating me, by getting older!!!! Love ya!!!

Jocelyn said...

Love you!!!!! Can't wait to see the DVD. And I'm still really sorry that we had to miss it.

Great pictures!

Cindy said...

Ooooh...I'm crying as I watch these pictures. I wish so much that I could've been there to see my talented sister at her best! You really are amazing. PLEASE, please, please, send me the DVD, I'm dying to see it. I love you...thanks so much for sharing the pictures, you look amazing!