Kate is always asking me to blog about her hairstyles, but, frankly, it just takes too much time out of our morning to stop and take pictures of every step (not to mention I would have to actually blog about it!). However, we did a super-cute do this morning (which we copied from "The Story of a Princess and Her Hair") in honor of Valentine's Day. We thought we'd share a picture and the link in case any of you are interested! Happy V-day! We love you all.
April 16-30 2015
-
4/16
You need a Clara Barton costume tomorrow!!? No problem.
#pinteresttotherescue
4/17
Emmy did a great job on her Clara Barton report!!
camping in ...
11 years ago

3 comments:
So cute I did something simaler, but with 1 in the back I love it super cute I'm going to have to do this due on Trenny.
Just adorable, and the hairdo is cute, too! (haha). How much time did that take? Love that little KatyBug!
Soooo adorable. My girls have not been in to the hair-do's that take any amount of time lately so I am so jealous. I used to love to do fun stuff, but of course, I never got this creative! That is so adorable and I love that she's willing to sit still. She has such gorgeous hair! love ya
Post a Comment