Todd and his good buddy Reegan!
Todd sang a solo tonight in the joint 4th grade/5th grade Patriotic Program for his school. He sang "Let There Be Peace on Earth". He did an AMAZING job!!!! We are so proud of him. He worked really hard on it and received many, many compliments. Good job, bud. You're growing up so quickly. It's hard to believe you'll recieve the priesthood this year.
I noticed tonight, as he was getting ready for the concert, that he is changing all of a sudden. There's hardly any little boy left in him. I'm sad and happy about that at the same time. The years are flying by too quickly.
| This picture slideshow personalized with Smilebox |

5 comments:
Wow Todd, I think I see a budding musician like Grandpa Rose!!! You did an amazing job. I'm so proud of you, I really am sad you're growing up, but so happy you are such a great young man. You won't ever get to old to talk to you're Aunt Chris will you. HAHA Love ya
Wow!!! He did a really great job!!! Great pitch and stage presence!
And only slightly less entertaining were the kids in the background. :)
Wow!! HE's a natural on stage (now, I wonder where he got that from:) He was amazing hitting all those notes and holding the last note at the end so long! BRAVO!! Loved it, Todd!
Well, in true Grandma form, I am now crying like a baby! That was beautiful!!!! Beautiful boy, beautiful pitch, and beautiful stage presence. We noticed Saturday how grown up he is. We love him so much and are so very proud of him. He is a truly great young man! We are so looking forward to having the kids here for a few days!
Oh, by the way, loved the Smilebox presentation as well.)
WOW! What a handsome young man!
Post a Comment