Thursday, April 22, 2010

Jack's birthday

I always forget how quickly Jack's birthday sneaks up after Kate's. Only 11 days between them. I was preparing for a trip to San Francisco, Spring Break, recovering from Kate's birthday/baptism and was completely caught off guard by it! Luckily, we had made some plans for a birthday cake a few weeks before and Jack was pretty clear on what he wanted for his birthday. "Trains and cars" -- yep, we can do that!

What a fun, energetic, smart little whip of a 4 yr. old he is. He's a joy to have in our home and he completes our family in a way no other person could. We love you Jack-a-Boo!

Click to play this Smilebox greeting: Jack's birthday 2010
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Free greeting personalized with Smilebox

1 comments:

Cindy said...

Love the cakes! Jack, you are so lucky to have such a crafty mom! Looks like such a fun Birthday. Jack just reminds me so much of Todd--I only wish I could spend as much time with him as I did with Todd (those were the days)! Love you