Sunday, November 28, 2010

Posh Posies


I was invited to participate in a craft fair this coming week. I have been making headbands and hair clippies for a while now, so thanks to lots of sewing scraps and a great flower tutorial from my aunts on Thanksgiving day, I've been able to put together a pretty cute collection of hair clippies, lapel pins, headbands, and even a skirt! I promised Mom I would include some pictures, so Mom, this one's for you!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Greg and Wendy said...

Oh, I never stop marveling at how left-brained AND right-brained you are! These are so creative and beautiful as well as each one being so unique. I know you'll do really well at the fair and it will be worth all your hard work (and fun!) (Oh, and thanks for posting for me!) I love you so much!

Jocelyn said...

The look great! Love the color choices.

Christie said...

You were a good student!!!! Hope they sell, Whit has gone nuts and make a ton of them for friends, so they are pretty popular, I think you will do well.

Cindy said...

Wow!! That is awesome, Lor! Good luck and I'll be anxious to hear how you do. I bet these things will go like wildfire!!