A big, heart-felt (and a little chagrined) THANK YOU goes out to my awesome mom! She is a much better blogger and commenter than I will ever be. I'm including a couple of links to her blog about my kids and our family since she's done such a great job of covering events that I have neglected!
You really do always need your mom!
Todd Turns 12
Todd Recieves the Priesthood
More about Our Trip to Jackson Hole
April 16-30 2015
-
4/16
You need a Clara Barton costume tomorrow!!? No problem.
#pinteresttotherescue
4/17
Emmy did a great job on her Clara Barton report!!
camping in ...
11 years ago

3 comments:
Way to go Lori, I have missed seeing anything from you. Can't wait to see you on Thursday and do some catching up. Love all the pictures!!!
We're all happy you're back to blogging, honey! So keep it up, (not so subtle hint, hint!)
Man, you've been sooo busy! Glad you had a great time in Jackson and were able to relax a bit. Kate looks so beautiful in her costume. Can't wait to see the full production!! I laughed out loud when I saw Todd with his Napolean Dynamite costume!! THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!! The kids looked so cute! I can't believe how many leaves you guys have. It cracks me up because my kids are soooo jealous but I have a feeling they wouldn't be when they had to do all the raking!
Post a Comment