December brought many fun concerts and activities, one of which was Kate's 3rd grade Christmas Concert. She is blessed to have a wonderful new music teacher who has helped her to LOVE singing! She and her best friend, Sadie, knew every song by heart! They performed a fun and diverse selection of songs. We LOVED it!!
Sadie's mom, Amber, and I decorated the stage for the concert, then picked it all up and hauled it to the Wilson Theater the next week for our "Sounds of the Season" concert. Our spare decorations got plenty of use this year. The back of my van still bears the evidence in the form of glitter and tree 'droppings'!
1 comments:
What an amazing stage setting! I would expect nothing less from you and Amber! Kate looks so adorable and I LOVE that she loves to sing. We hope that is ALWAYS the case.
Post a Comment