Thursday, January 6, 2011

Favorite Family Christmas Party Moments 2010

 

 

 

 


 


Brad and I are so blessed to have been born in to wonderful, close, loving families. This year we celebrated that with 3 family Christmas parties. They were spaced nicely throughout the month, so we thoroughly enjoyed each and every moment!

You'll notice that there are 10x the pictures at the Wilson Family Christmas Party... that's because it happened AFTER Christmas and I had my NEW CAMERA to play with!!!!! Hopefully as I get better at using it, you'll notice a vast improvement in the quality (and maybe quantity) or photos. :) Awesome gift. Love it.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Those PV party pics are making me achy for the party. So sad we have to miss it.
Grandma looks beautiful as ever.

Greg and Wendy said...

Pictures mean memories! Love that you got a new camera. The pictures in Park Valley with Grandma and Grandpa are so precious. Love the pic of beautiful Grandma flanked on each side by two of her equally beautiful granddaughters. Just missed Julie!