Todd had a baseball game tonight so I thought I'd better share some of his highlights in the interest of fairness. It did seem a little weird that my first posting about my son was about dance and the first post about my daughter was about baseball. :) Go figure! Anyhoo, Todd had a great game tonight. He hit a single and a double. He was so happy!
April 16-30 2015
-
4/16
You need a Clara Barton costume tomorrow!!? No problem.
#pinteresttotherescue
4/17
Emmy did a great job on her Clara Barton report!!
camping in ...
11 years ago

3 comments:
Way to go, Toddy! That's totally funny, Lor, I didn't even make the connection. Ha Ha!
Oh, and I'm an obsessive commentor. Beware.
Hey!! Welcome to the blogging world! I can't believe how grown up everyone is getting! So we have a blog as well... www.codyandjulia.blogspot.com
Hey Lori, remember me? Julie's crazy friend who'd drive all the way to Tooele to go teach Sunbeams with her???
Holy Cow! Todd is so grown up. It makes me feel old to say that I remember Todd when he was a little little baby, had all that amazing hair and Julie would put on those long knee socks and a onesie. Adorable!
WTG on the double and the single!
And I Love your pink house! It's gorgeous!
Post a Comment