Saturday, June 28, 2008

Why I Have Kids!

I just had to jot this down before I forgot it because it tickled my funny bone! I asked Kate to gather up all the swimsuits, towels, sunscreen, goggles, etc. for the Glanbia Summer Party today. She came up with the sunscreen bottle, which I promptly realized it was almost empty, so I asked her to go get the other bottle just in case. She exclaimed, "But Mom, it's not the fatal kind!" (I think she meant that it wasn't the aerosol kind that you don't have to rub in -- I LOVE that sunscreen.) I started laughing so hard and explained to her confused little face that fatal means something that kills you. She started laughing and said "I said something like that??? Man, I'm glad I didn't say that on LIVE TV!" What a card! I've been laughing about that one all morning. And that's one of the reasons I have kids -- free entertainment!

1 comments:

Jocelyn said...

on live tv? Where'd she get that one?! So funny!