Here are a few photos of the bridal shower we hosted last week. We still don't have any of the whole yard (chinese lanterns, fountain, etc.), but these are fun nonetheless.
April 16-30 2015
-
4/16
You need a Clara Barton costume tomorrow!!? No problem.
#pinteresttotherescue
4/17
Emmy did a great job on her Clara Barton report!!
camping in ...
11 years ago





4 comments:
Absolutely gorgeous! You all went to so much work. What a fun memory for her. The flower arrangements are stunning! Good job-you could go into business! (Ugh at that thought! It's probably more fun to do just for fun.)
Hey Lolo!
Don't faint, it's me with a comment on your blog. I was reading about your latest bridal shower and thought, Hey, I'm having trouble bridling that red horse--maybe a shower would help! :) What do you think?
Love, Dad
Looks Fabulous! I LOVE the water jar, where'd you get that? And the wrought iron frame with the 3 tiers for the plates, I'm totally digging that too.
Mom - you're right, this is only fun when you get to choose when and for whom you do it!
Dad - VERY FUNNY!! Um, those darn homophones -- bridle v. bridal!
TaLaisa - isn't that water jar awesome?? It belongs to my great friend Amber. Her parents gave it to her for Christmas. I think it was a CostCo find. The 3 tiered plate holder was my bargain find at a Twin Falls cooking store (on clearance, YEAH!) and the plates were from Dollar Tree. You gotta love a great bargain. :) Thanks for the sweet comments.
Post a Comment