



I have been putting off having family pictures taken forever. I really wanted Kara Peterson (Cindy's friend) to take them because we loved the ones she took two years ago. So finally our schedules aligned and everything fell into place for us to have them done. We left Mom and Dad's house Friday morning and met Kara, where she spent the next hour and a half taking pictures. She is so sweet and patient and really helped us know how to pose to get the best shots. She is AWESOME. She emailed me some of the pictures that day, even before she did any editing or touch-ups. Talk about amazing service. We are thrilled with the results we've seen so far. I thought I'd post a few for you to enjoy as well.






12 comments:
Aunt Laurie, you look so beautiful! I love the pictures. Uncle Brad, I love how much you look like my dad! You look just like I remember my dad when I was growing up. Kate is just georgous, and the boys are so handsome. I wish we could have come to the family reinion this year.
Thanks Christie! Hope your new arrival is doing well. We're so thrilled for you! We missed you at the reunion, too, but know that circumstances will be better for travel, etc. in the years to come. You kind of have your hands full right now!
I encourage you to visit both my sisters' blogs (the links are on my blog -- The Teicherts and The Allens)as they are both in similar situations as you. Cindy has 6 kids ages 9, 6, 4, 2, 2 mos., 2 mos. (twins!) and Julie has 4 kids ages 4, 3, 2, and 1 week (her baby was also an 8.8.08 baby!!). They share wonderful experiences and funny moments that will lift and inspire. I have zero experience in the 'lots of little kids at once' thing -- but if you ever need a laugh or some encouragement you'll find it there!
Thanks for the kind words about the family pics -- I agree that Brad and Dan look a lot alike!
Oh my heavens, Lori! These pictures are amazing! I am so thrilled that you had them done and Kara is, indeed, an excellent photographer, no doubt about it! She has put you all in some wonderful poses but she also had great subjects to work with! Talk about a beautiful family! You may have a hard time choosing just a few!
Love,
Mom
PS, I love the black shirts and levis against the beautiful flowers in Sister Noble's yard.
By the way, did Kara get a picture of Jack alone because I love the individuals of Kate and Todd! I'm seeing my picture frame hanging on the wall right now!
Sorry, but I can't quit commenting! The picture on the bridge of the three kids is so excellent of all of them that this could be the picture in my frame! How will I ever choose?
Of course I love all of them, but I have to just say that that one of you alone is stunning! Perfect headshot for all the things you're involved in! Wow.
And Kate. Geesh. That kid is photogenic. Gorgeous.
Lor,
We stopped in at Julie's yesterday and she told us to check out your pictures. They are amazing. Such a fun family. Glad I'm related to such a good lookin' bunch of people. By the way I sat by a man while having my last infusion, (a 3 hour process, yuck) anyway he knew Brads family. Small world. love ya
Thanks Chris! What infusions are you doing? I'm completely in the dark -- is this something for your RA? Hope you're feeling OK. Love ya!
Wow, such stunning pictures! You have such a Gorgeous family Lori.
Your headshot is fantastic. Three beautiful daughters for Greg and Wendy, HOW did they survive the teen years?
Aw, shucks, Talaisa -- you're too, too kind! (Where do I send the check?) :)
CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Man you have a gorgeous family! Jack looks so grown up! I wonder if Kara would come here! Great pictures!
Lor,
The pics are beautiful! Kara said she had such a fun time doing them! You guys are so photogenic...loved the picture of you alone, you are sooooo beautiful. I loved the one with the 3 kids, they are such dolls. I'm so happy you were able to meet up w/ Kara, I've got to get ours updated too. Love you guys so much and hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment