Today I had the opportunity to visit with both Kate's and Todd's teacher. They both had great things to say about the kids. They're doing very well.
Todd has had a bit of a rude awakening because 4th grade is a lot different than 3rd grade. His teacher is especially tough, and really expects a lot out of him. He is learning to be more organized, disciplined, careful, and attentive: all important skills for the future.
Kate is thrilled because she has been accepted into the Discovery (Gifted and Talented) Program. She will attend with the 2nd graders once a week for two hours. She's looking very forward to participating in some of the fun activities she's seen Todd enjoying the last couple of years. We're very proud of her for working so hard. She's becoming a great little reader, and starting to play the piano with more confidence as well. At six years old, she's doing great!!!
April 16-30 2015
-
4/16
You need a Clara Barton costume tomorrow!!? No problem.
#pinteresttotherescue
4/17
Emmy did a great job on her Clara Barton report!!
camping in ...
11 years ago

2 comments:
Yea Todd and Kate! I know I feel so much pride for my girls when they learn something. I'm sure it's so fun to hear that they're learning well.
Way to go Kate and Todd!
Post a Comment