Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!








Hope everyone has a wonderful, fun, safe, and WARM Halloween! We've had temperatures in the high 60s and low 70s all week, but it looks like we might have some rain today. It just wouldn't be Halloween in Idaho without some sort of inclement weather. The kids have a costume parade at school today, so they got to wear their costumes. They were so excited!! I remember Halloween being one of the most looked forward to days of the year as a kid, so it's fun to relive that through them. Enjoy a few pictures of our morning. :)

4 comments:

Julia and Cody said...

How cute are they!?! I love the costumes! And... I love the decoration on the stairs too! I bet you had a lot of fun doing that! :> I asked a lot of the parents down here if the kids get to wear costumes to school, and they all said no. Bummer! So that's really cool that they get to. Happy Halloween! Have fun trick or treating!

Jocelyn said...

Love the costumes! I was just telling Stanton tonight that I'm going to be Napoleon Dynamite for Halloween next year. Maybe I'll hit Todd up for his costume! He looks so great! So does everybody else.

Greg and Wendy said...

I remember now that Luke had the Thomas the Train costume, too! It fits Jack's personality perfectly...of course he would want to be a train! And Katie Bug, well she is just too pretty to be a witch...a princess witch, maybe! Did you make her dress? It is scrumptious! And Todd, well we all LOVE Napolean! Good choice! And Lor, we did have fun with Halloween customes, didn't we? My personal favorite was your Pippy Longstockings...the wires in your braids, particularly!! Fun memories.
Love you,
Mom

Natie said...

Hi Lori!

Your kids look so cute. I was so excited to get on the computer this morning and check everyone's blogs. I love Halloween pictures. Thanks for sharing.