Brad and I went to the church to get our temple recommends renewed. We left Todd in charge and when we returned 40 minutes later we couldn't find Jack. Todd didn't know where he was and he wouldn't answer us when we called. I was a bit worried because he has learned how to open the door now. We went through the house calling him and Brad found him like this: Apparently, the last three steps were just too much for him. He was headed upstairs to go to bed (he has taken to putting himself to bed when he gets tired or wants to be left alone at night), but just couldn't muster the strength needed to finish the climb. I love that he is using Scooby Doo as a pillow!
April 16-30 2015
-
4/16
You need a Clara Barton costume tomorrow!!? No problem.
#pinteresttotherescue
4/17
Emmy did a great job on her Clara Barton report!!
camping in ...
11 years ago

5 comments:
What a dolly Baby!!!! I bet you had a few frantic moments when you couldn't get him to answer. Or maybe you aren't the panic mom I am.
That is so cute. And I would LOVE a child who put him or herself to bed. Wow -- how do you make that one happen?
Well Juge, you just become a very negligent mother who lets her children run wild, then they get so tired of waiting around for you to get your act together that they just take it upon themselves to be the responsible ones in the house. It's all very simple. :)
I love the picture. Tiara is the same way, she used to always fall asleep in the craziest places. I love it.
Soooo Jack Jack! Adorable little guy! I don't believe I have ever heard of another child who just goes up and puts himself to bed at the age of 2! Can you imagine how tired he was to fall asleep with only 3 steps to go? Don't you wish you had that last few seconds on videotape? What a sweet little guy he is. Love you!
Post a Comment