Amazing, but true. Brad and I just celebrated our 15th anniversary. Why don't I feel any older? We spent the evening at the Twin Falls Temple, took the kids to dinner with us beforehand and had a wonderful time. Joe and Amber watched the kids while we were at the temple, so we enjoyed a little time to ourselves as well. It's always nice to have a few quiet moments together to just be, with no one asking to play "I Spy" or needing a tissue or a diaper change.
I was a completely naive and stupid 20 year old girl when I married Brad. I could have married any number of total idiots, so I thank Heavenly Father every day for leading me to him. Marrying him is, hands down, the smartest thing I ever did. I love the life we have together, the family we have created, the opportunity to be partners for eternity. He brings such joy, happiness, and stability to my life. I'm a lucky, lucky girl.
April 16-30 2015
-
4/16
You need a Clara Barton costume tomorrow!!? No problem.
#pinteresttotherescue
4/17
Emmy did a great job on her Clara Barton report!!
camping in ...
11 years ago

4 comments:
I'm so glad that Uncle Brad married you! We are lucky to have you in the family.
Congratulations on 15 years!
You did marry a gem, no doubt! How we love our Brad for he certainly is the consummate gentle man and gentleman. Of coure, we also think he did rather well for himself! You two are a "perket" pair. Congrats on 15 wonderful years together! We love you.
Mom
Will I ever learn to proof read before publishing? The word is "course"!
Yay-happy 15 years to such a cute and wonderfully matched couple. You guys are true sweethearts. You two don't look much older either-another bonus. ;0)
Post a Comment